Take advantage of the U.S. Postal Service’s (USPS) partnership with Marymount University and gain valuable knowledge through our USPS Graduate Management Program. Courses Include:
- MBA 585 Global Business Management
- MBA 515 Management in Organizations
- MGT 565 Business Communication
- MGT 507 Leadership
- MGT 560 Ethical Issues in Business and Society
- OD 523 Executive Coaching
After successfully completing the program, students wishing to continue their studies with Marymount University may apply to the individual degree program of their choice. Students must meet all graduate admission standards and requirements.
For admission for the Fall 2013 semester, USPS employees must submit their admission materials by July 1, 2013. For more information, contact Graduate Admission Coordinator Maureen Dour at email@example.com or (703) 284-5770.