-Discounted Fee for MU Alumni, Students-
In conjunction with rand* construction of Alexandria, VA, Marymount University’s Reston Center is excited to offer our next valuable learning opportunity in Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED).
Marymount students and alumni are invited to take advantage of special discounts for this LEED professional development offering.
WHAT: LEED Green Associate Test Preparation
WHERE: Marymount University Reston Center
WHEN: Friday, August 23, 8am-4pm
FACILITATOR: Beth Giltner, rand* corporation
- Identify the key components of the LEED Rating System.
- Discuss overall LEED Certification process.
- Describe the intents and associated concepts of each LEED credit category.
- Explain regulations, recognitions and incentives related to each credit category.
- Recognize successful LEED strategies and measurements for achieving credit category goals.
Who Should Attend?
Any and all industry professionals seeking to use LEED to build green or to provide services to the building industry:
• Design Professionals • Real Estate Professionals • Building Owners • Service Providers • Product Manufacturers • Government Officials • Contractors • Tenants • Educators•
Registration Fee Per Participant Early (by 12pm 8/9/13) Late (after 8/9)
Marymount Student/Alumnus $245 $275
Participant $295 $345
Questions?: firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 284-5770